Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Deerhunter sale at BushWear

  1. #1

    Deerhunter sale at BushWear

    All,

    Ive been thinking about buying some Deerhunter gear and this came into my inbox today so Ive bought the Montana Jacket and Trousers. Very good deal for BushWear.

    http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/220815/c6...3/ARCHIVE#like

    Thought Id share.

  2. #2
    Its always the same - i paid 300 for another montana suit a fortnight ago... 2 weeks later theres 75 off.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Assassin View Post
    Its always the same - i paid 300 for another montana suit a fortnight ago... 2 weeks later theres 75 off.
    Sorry mate...........

  4. #4
    I dont mind, i had my last montana suit for over 6years before it gave in.

    It didnt owe me a penny, well worth the money & good value.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Assassin View Post
    I dont mind, i had my last montana suit for over 6years before it gave in.

    It didnt owe me a penny, well worth the money & good value.
    How waterproof are they?

  6. #6
    The waterproofing does last a while providing your not going out in torrential rain on every outing or washing it in the machine too regularly.

    I recoat them once a year with the wash in waterproof stuff & ive never had a problem.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Assassin View Post
    The waterproofing does last a while providing your not going out in torrential rain on every outing or washing it in the machine too regularly.

    I recoat them once a year with the wash in waterproof stuff & ive never had a problem.
    Great thanks

  8. #8
    I was in Bushwear yesterday and there was no SALE signs anywhere but i did notice a BDS pre DSC2 day and range day on 25th March and i think the cost is low, and for once it is in Central Scotland.

  9. #9
    That looks the normal price to me the first price is over inflated !!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    That looks the normal price to me the first price is over inflated !!
    Ive not found a Montana jacket and trousers for less than 300 and ive been looking for a while.

Similar Threads

  1. Bushwear plucker
    By Tackleberry270 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-02-2012, 23:53
  2. For Sale DEERHUNTER TROUSERS for sale
    By buckstalker in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 09:56
  3. Bushwear freestandind highseat
    By Game Hunter in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-09-2011, 16:01
  4. For Sale Bushwear portable highseat
    By labrador77 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 20:36
  5. Bushwear
    By RED-DOT in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-05-2011, 22:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •