Deerhunter sale at BushWear

I dont mind, i had my last montana suit for over 6years before it gave in.

It didnt owe me a penny, well worth the money & good value.

The waterproofing does last a while providing your not going out in torrential rain on every outing or washing it in the machine too regularly.

I recoat them once a year with the wash in waterproof stuff & ive never had a problem.

I was in Bushwear yesterday and there was no SALE signs anywhere but i did notice a BDS pre DSC2 day and range day on 25th March and i think the cost is low, and for once it is in Central Scotland.

I got one of these jackets and the over trousers for £80. I am a 42 chest and ordered the L jacket which is slightly big for me. The jacket is sexcellent quality and performed well so far in the rain. Only downside is that is is slightly noisey so not great for stalking in calm weather but ideal for wet and windy days or sitting in high seat. And I ordered it on Tuesday night and delivered Thursday am!

http://www.countrysupplies.com/item.asp?i=454&name=Bob+Church+Mossy+Oak+Waterproof+Jacket

The only noisy part of the suit i have found is the hood really, I unzipped that & threw it away after the first outing.

I find the jacket & trousers themselves are relatively quiet?

Back