Bushwear Economy Mincer - BushWear HELP

Was in the same position as you a few months ago. Finally decided on one of Andrew James' grinders. Currently they're £79.95 on their website http://www.andrewjamesworldwide.com/Product.asp?Product=meatgrin

Prompt delivery, very well made in stainless steel, easy to strip and clean. Made fast work of 10 kgs of Red that I put through it last week.

Highly recommended for the price! I should say I have no connection to the company, just a satisfied customer. I also bought their vacuum packing machine - fantastic piece of kit for the price as well.

We bought one of the Andrew James mincers,it had a cracked blade that they promptly replaced f.o.c., we have just minced about 20lbs of venison, made some burgers & sausages and thought that it was value for money.atb.Tim

How much do you need to mince? I use a hand mincer and it happily munches its way through a few pounds of meat at a time. Maybe not as fast as the big, expensive, powered mincers. Some time I will find a wheel to go on it and attach it to a motor, but for a fiver from a charity shop it does everything I need.

Bought loads of consumables from this place - hog castings and game mixes plus awesome set of butchers knifes

HOME

No minimum order and if your close you can pick up! Maybe ideal for you Sussex
Fallow.

I have one from Northern Tool, it looks identical to the Andrew James (?) mincer mentioned earlier. Occasionally the Northern Tool mincer is on a 'special' at about twenty quid off. Definitely a good buy in my opinion.

Back