Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tayside Deer Cull Contract

Tayside Deer Cull Contract

Rumour has it that this contract has already been awarded...but the closing date is tomorrow...surely not??

I will pass if it is F.C. land.
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 15-03-2012 at 11:55.

yip i heard the same this morning !

whats new there, thats the FCs way of doing things.please correct me if i wrong

Does anyone actually have any creditable information here or is it just the usual stand back and join in from behind the scenes. Come on, lets have some meat on these bones eh..... where, when, if you can supply the evidence then I'm sure that it will be interesting reading!

Awaiting....
    "No matter how much you do.....there's always plenty more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jamba View Post
    Does anyone actually have any creditable information here or is it just the usual stand back and join in from behind the scenes. Come on, lets have some meat on these bones eh..... where, when, if you can supply the evidence then I'm sure that it will be interesting reading!

Awaiting....
    Jamba,
    you missed the opening line "rumour",like all rumours started in the toilets by those that have an axe to grind.
    I wouldn't hold your breath on this one....

Agree with Jamba and news of the world, same old anti FC thread starting here.

Someone told me this morning that next week's Lotto winners had been decided on, and have been paid out. The source is reliable, and I believe this person 100%. Something should be done about this, it's just not fair!

Obviously, I can't tell you who the winner is or who my source is, or it would be classed as actual proof rather than the rantings of a jealous/fantasist/sh!t stirring* person.

*delete as appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by Jamba View Post

Awaiting....
    stalking directory, rumour control lol excellent ,dogtired your right if they are all that clever where's the lottery numbers .

Go on Gareth start dishing out the boots in the nuts .lol