Tayside Deer Cull Contract

u32dw

Rumour has it that this contract has already been awarded...but the closing date is tomorrow...surely not??

Does anyone actually have any creditable information here or is it just the usual stand back and join in from behind the scenes. Come on, lets have some meat on these bones eh..... where, when, if you can supply the evidence then I'm sure that it will be interesting reading!

Awaiting.... :rolleyes:

Does anyone actually have any creditable information here or is it just the usual stand back and join in from behind the scenes. Come on, lets have some meat on these bones eh..... where, when, if you can supply the evidence then I'm sure that it will be interesting reading!

Jamba,
you missed the opening line "rumour",like all rumours started in the toilets by those that have an axe to grind.
I wouldn't hold your breath on this one....

Someone told me this morning that next week's Lotto winners had been decided on, and have been paid out. The source is reliable, and I believe this person 100%. Something should be done about this, it's just not fair!

Obviously, I can't tell you who the winner is or who my source is, or it would be classed as actual proof rather than the rantings of a jealous/fantasist/sh!t stirring* person.

:rofl:

*delete as appropriate

stalking directory, rumour control lol excellent ,dogtired your right if they are all that clever where's the lottery numbers .

Go on Gareth start dishing out the boots in the nuts .lol

It wasn't a post by a "sh!t stirring person" or an attempt to rub anyone up the wrong way, nor was it intended to be anti FC! It was simply to find out if any new anymore about it. I have nothing against the FC having had no dealings with them what so ever.

It wasn't a post by a "sh!t stirring person" or an attempt to rub anyone up the wrong way, nor was it intended to be anti FC! It was simply to find out if any new anymore about it. I have nothing against the FC having had no dealings with them what so ever.

Are you saying that my Lotto informant is a jealous/fantasist then. I'm devalsted! :gheyfight:

Tayside deer ! Oh! you can forget about that. Ifor Williams has been at it again and 'transplanted' some beavers it seems. Of course - unlike the nasty deer - beavers don't touch trees or interfere with the countryside. It has now been decided on Govt' authority that these beasties will not be removed but will be observed for a period of three years.

Is it not strange how some creatures - the current Walt Disney darlings of our present day ecological experts - are allowed free reign even when they are illegally or accidentally 'released' or 'escape' into new locations.

In the beginning these ecological boffins actually insulted our intelligence and had the brass neck to tell us that the European beavers which they wanted to reintroduce, did not touch trees and did not behave like their American cousins.
Perhaps they use empty lemonade bottles, bubble-wrap and polystyrene instead. (Or is it bovine effluent?)

Back