Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel the Boar hunt to Tunisia. (GRAPHIC).

Cancel the Boar hunt to Tunisia. (GRAPHIC).

Poor buggers but lucky to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Poor buggers but lucky to be alive.
    Was thinking about trying to book a trip back out in late 2012. I wont bother now!

So much for rule of law. Wonder how much forign aid goes there from Europe?

I believe they were mistaken for paid snipers.... surprised they lived.

Look at the date on the vidio, you go to a country in the middle of practically a civil war, drive around with guns in your car and guess what sxxt happens.

Nasty no matter what.

Personally, I have no ambition to visit any country that does not have a well established civil government with a decent court system. Basically I have no intention of going anywhere east of Suez or south of the med. Shitholes all.

I am even reluctant to go to the states in case I inadvertently offend someone and end up in a cell with "Buba".
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    Nasty no matter what.

Personally, I have no ambition to visit any country that does not have a well established civil government with a decent court system. Basically I have no intention of going anywhere east of Suez or south of the med. Shitholes all.

I am even reluctant to go to the states in case I inadvertently offend someone and end up in a cell with "Buba".

After watching their cases and bags being rifled through I wonder how must "Stuff" went missing.

The moniker "Thieving Arabs" was awarded for very good reasons . Reminds me of a story about the tank they stole. That was another one of the Arab countries and I suppose it's only stolen if you actually get away with it. Anyway a tank was missing from the rosta to searches began and it could not be found then an old hand who had been stationed in that area before asked when the new hut had been built. Went to look and low and behold the new hut had no windows and no door. So they knocked out a corner of the hut and inside was the missing tank .

Account Suspended
    Scumbags