Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burris 'Signature Zee' Rings, 30mm, Medium Height

Burris 'Signature Zee' Rings, 30mm, Medium Height

Bit of a long shot as it's quite specific but does anyone have a pair of these spare?
    They must be the 'signature' line, and the 'Zee' type, which is basically weaver-style configuration.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .Skinner. View Post
    Bit of a long shot as it's quite specific but does anyone have a pair of these spare?
    They must be the 'signature' line, and the 'Zee' type, which is basically weaver-style configuration.
    Thanks
    Similarly looking for a high set - Burris Zee Signature 30mm Rifle Scope Mount Rings for Weaver Bases - PN 420587. Seem to be scarcer than hen's teeth. Thanks JCS

Have you spoken to the Gunshop East Barnet, I have had a selection of burris rings from him in the past.

I bought 2 sets of Burris 25mm mounts from here- http://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk, they have 30mm but not in stock, pretty sure they will be get them for you though.
    Very nice mounts

Try cliffs gunsmithing if you have no other luck, he is showing only high though at the moment, I'm right in thinking lots have had sent stuff like myself with no problems with customs etc., he normally charges about 14.95 dollars for upto 2lbs in weight, good to deal with very quick delivery, hope this might be o0f some help. PJ.
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

Thanks for the replies -
    JCS - The reason they are scarce is because apparantly the main importers are awaiting a shipment.... which was due at the end of last year! I was told this by one of the shops I spoke to when searching for mine. But good luck! Sure we'll find some somewhere.....
    Richards577 - Thanks for that, I've spoken to quite a few places but I don't believe I've tried there, so I'll give it a go!
    Scoie - Thanks, thats where I went first of all, but I think it's the same issue - awaiting a shipment which doesn't seem to be coming!

Cheers

Thanks PJ, definitely worth bearing in mind

I think (not absolutely certain tho') that the Burris signature rings are available with the Redfield / Leupold style turn in bases. Maybe you can get Burris rings & the correct base set to suit the action on your rifle. That may be a way to go if you don't find the Zee rings you mentioned.

Ian

Yup they do do them in that style Ian, and I guess that could be a last resort for me; for now though I really want to source the zee-style as I have the right bases already
    Thanks

I use these rings on all my rifles now and usually just search the bay of evil for them.