Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen highseat (free standing)

Stolen highseat (free standing)

Could i please ask sd members to keep an eye out for a new free standing three legged highseat being offered for sale or being errected that we had stolen at the weekend 11/03/12 from south west dorset .
    It has three legs with smaller supporting cross bars with a square foot platform and a 360* swivel brown plastic seat with black foam covered fixed gun rest .
    The front leg acted as the ladder with cross bars welded on to act as the rungs, and was dark green in colour, the highseat is actualy one of only a couple ever made as they were made as prototypes and didnt go on general sale so most stalkers will probably not have seen another one the same hence why i think it will be noticed.
    The condition was as new as it had only been up a week and it was in an area with minimal public activity and couldnt be seen from the road so its probably been taken by another stalker rather than the local scrap metal men.
    The seat had a large footprint and was quite high when sat in and would have taken more than a couple of people to cary off without being dismantled which could also have been a posabilaty to get it to fit into a trailor etc although no tyre marks were present at the site and it would have taken some time to do.
    Seat simalar to the one shown belown
    http://www.agrigame.co.uk/view.asp?ID=1143
    Many thanks
    RICK O SHEA
    Last edited by RICK O SHEA; 15-03-2012 at 22:31. Reason: add pic

Barstewards! Either dodgy stalkers or life members of the caravan club have had it for the scrap yard!
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Good luck finding it!

What a **** trick John,that is the lowest,I hope you get it back or at least get your hands round their throat.

regards.....Martin

its someone who knows the place and it will be sold out of the area to a fellow stalker. lost two just cant prove who it was next time i hope im on the ground and i catch him/them red handed. hope you get a tip off about your seat.

John
    The thieving b******s !!!! That really gets my back up !!!! I had 2 stolen from my ground in Dorset last year, they were brand new mobile seats and were stolen the next day !!! As if someone was watching me put them up?? I'm down in Dorset this weekend stalking, If I hear of anything I'll let you know mate

Atb
    Cal

Sorry to hear this Rick, we have also had seats go missing in Bucks. However, we think it is anti`s or vandals rather than thieves.... The reason being, that where the seats could not be physically removed, they have been damaged, such as trees being cut ( when not too big ), Wooden high seats having the supports cut at the base, oil, glue, and dog $h*t being smeared on the rungs and seat ( fun on a dark morning !!! ), and the worst was nails / tacks banged thru from the bottom of the seat.

Will keep eyes peeled for you, but check your seats regularly as we are finding damage is getting a real problem.

All the best.

Neil.

If it cant be seen from the road it must surely be another stalker, does the neighbouring stalker have other ground where you could check to see if its been erected there?
    Buy yourself a trail cam, you will be surprised what they take pics of!
    Cheers
    Richard

Sorry to hear of your loss John, Theiving Scumbags. I will keep my ear to the ground and let you know if I hear anything. Thanks for the other night. Had a fabulous time. Did you make it to the Wessex game fair that weekend?

ATB

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by olivhar01 View Post
    John
    The thieving b******s !!!! That really gets my back up !!!! I had 2 stolen from my ground in Dorset last year, they were brand new mobile seats and were stolen the next day !!! As if someone was watching me put them up?? I'm down in Dorset this weekend stalking, If I hear of anything I'll let you know mate

Atb
    Cal
    Thanks mate very much appriciated