Thread: Captive-Bolt Stunner

Captive-Bolt Stunner

Hi there people here i have for sale is Captive Bolt Stunner
    these were de-classified from their 'section 1' firearms status in February 1998. This means that a firearms permit is no longer required for purchase, possession or use.
    This works on exactly the same principle as its rivals - the bolt is propelled into the head of the animal by a blank cartridge. A system of springs and buffers inside the body of the tool which can be used hundreds of times with regular cleaning and servicing.
    This tool does exactly the same job as itís more expensive rival. The only reason that we do not recommend it for use in slaughter houses is that the loading procedure takes 15-20 seconds compared with the Cash, which can be unloaded and reloaded in 5 seconds.
    this stunner comes with all the different ways to use on different animals e.g sheep,cows,deer,pigs and goats on a sheet with how to maintain this captive bolt stunner.

The price is £215.00 with this you get one captive bolt stunner a carry case to keep it all tidy and also come with 50 free blanks plus p+p
    blanks are £14 per 50
    They are used up and down the uk and over seas we have plenty in stock and a very good after care service and parts.

for more info just contact us on 01538 308697 or by pm
    thanks
    calton moor range

Attachment 13630Attachment 13631Attachment 13632

ZEISS PRO STALKER

Do you advertise these on Guntrader? I bought one off you a couple of years ago and it lives under my seat in the car. Brilliant piece of kit, thrives on neglect. Note that these take 9mm blanks not the poxy little .22 ones that are not suitable for adult cattle. I have used it to great effect on cows and sheep. Brilliant thing to keep in the car.

(not sure if this is one of those thread derailments that are no longer allowed? I'm merely endorsing the product!)

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

[QUOTE=Apache;344921]Do you advertise these on Guntrader? I bought one off you a couple of years ago and it lives under my seat in the car. Brilliant piece of kit, thrives on neglect. Note that these take 9mm blanks not the poxy little .22 ones that are not suitable for adult cattle.

The .22 ones are more than suitable for adult cattle, they come in different colours which equate to different power levels. My father was a slaughterman and has shot thousands of cattle with the .22 blanks in the Cash captive bolts.

I also have a 9mm and will agree with Apache suitable for anything......but totally DISAGREE that the .22 is not up to the job, i like many other slaughtermen will have used various makes of humanes charged by a 22 without a problem, also used a .25 Bulldozer for stock bulls...

hi there lads this is the same captive bolt that is on guntrader we sell lots of these all over the uk and also cover worldwide as well.
    very easy to use compact to fit in small places like under seat in the van or truck. This captive bolt stunner is designed and made buy us and have grate plesure talking to people that have are product and hearing about the product and how well it serves its job in the feild.

ZEISS PRO STALKER

bump

ZEISS PRO STALKER