Thread: i know its not shooting related i may need a laptop

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

i know its not shooting related i may need a laptop

hi all.

my main pc has just died so if the repair job fails i may be looking for a cheap laptop just to be able tojob hunt and keep up to speed with the forum,

so if anyone has a cheap lap top that could be for sale could you drop me a pm with the machines details/specsand cost

thank you

kind regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi Bob,

Not really answering your question but I was in a similar position last year when my top end desktop PC needed repaired again after crashing a couple of times when it was out of warranty.

I got a wee laptop from a local pc shop which was second hand and cost 150. Still have it and it does everything I need. And with tha added bonus of being portable.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthedug View Post
    Hi Bob,

Not really answering your question but I was in a similar position last year when my top end desktop PC needed repaired again after crashing a couple of times when it was out of warranty.

I got a wee laptop from a local pc shop which was second hand and cost 150. Still have it and it does everything I need. And with tha added bonus of being portable.
    hi Bob,

cheers mate. i have a recon motherboard coming from dell, so ill try that if its still not working then ill have to get the data recoverd etc and get it all stuck on a wee laptop,

the wifes not that bothered but i am, so since its for me it will all take a back seat, hard work on doing all this from a phone thats only got z 3" screen.

need glasses i need a spotting scope,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube