Thread: ZEISS Victory Varipoint 1.5-6x42 30mm tube illuminated 60 reticule

ZEISS Victory Varipoint 1.5-6x42 30mm tube illuminated 60 reticule

sold just now had chance to alter the post sorry

Hi for sale is a unmarked, unmounted,unused, Zeiss Victory Varipoint, 1.5-6x42,30mm tube, illuminated reticule is 60 which is 3 medium posts with 3 thin posts on top of them and then a day/night red dot that can be varied in brightness,,,the illuminated dot is in the first focal plane, the dot stays the same size as you zoom out so as not to block out the target.

the scope is coated in Zeiss's Lotutec coating which if gets wet just runs of, water and other crap will not stick to the lenses.

I bought this scope January this year along with a number of others from a dealer who has had to shut up shop because of the economy,,,real shame these scopes are 1500,,,,i gave 1000,,,,for it so if some one wants a real cracking rifle scope at a fantastic bargain price this is the one for you,,,,equally at home at long range or as good at close range,,,,you will not be disappointed.

i am putting this back for sale on here as it was sold to another member who asked for my bank details then decided he could not afford it,,,,he blamed his wife,,,,so please no silly offers,,,and dont ask for my details if you can not afford it,,,it only wastes my time and yours.

850.00 posted rmsd

bank transfer prefered method(quick easy and safe) cash on collection, cheque (funds must clear first).

cheers Paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 24-03-2012 at 20:26.
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

should be marked as sold as i have bought it.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    John

I bought Paul's other scope (the 2.5-10x50 Classic) and you definitely won't be disappointed. Paul is absolutely top-notch.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Transaction was painless though he had been messed about with time wasters before.
    He posted it straight to zeiss for me so they could retro fit a drop turret onto it for me.
    Its going on my 9.3x74R and its trajectory will be steep, don't want to miss my only chance at a moose if its furter then i'm zeroed. TEE HEE.

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    John

I bought Paul's other scope (the 2.5-10x50 Classic) and you definitely won't be disappointed. Paul is absolutely top-notch.

willie_gunn
    Hi John did you get the box ok.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

im knackered been long day i meant for the reply to be for willie-gunn....i found the original box for the scope he had so got it of to him just asking if he got it ok.

in work 5 this morning getting the 60 mtr sprayer ready for the 600 acre,,,,got in about 20 mins ago,,,have a brew and a bite to eat then the sack.

paul

no probs buddy maddie @ zeiss will ring me monday to say if its arrived.
    ps told you i wasn't a time waster
    regards john