Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cornish and new here

Cornish and new here

Hi all,
    Thought i would sign up after watching for a while, sceptical or what!!
    Been involved in shooting and fishing most of my life, love it all !!
    Live in cornwall , born and bred and would,nt want to be anywhere else, good rough shooting, good stalking and good fishing, so all good!

Hello
    Welcome, what took you so long to sign up?
    Hope you enjoy the forum.
    Mick

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Springer.
    Welcome.
    Cornwall is a fine place. I have family in Polperro so have spent some time there. Was admiring the Fallow at Mount Edgcumbe only a few weeks ago.

Yorkie.

well to be honest stalking can be so fickle sometimes, i noticed a few people local to me who seem to be using sd for alterior motives shall we say!!
    i just dont get why people need to be devious, why not be honest so we all get on? money seems to be a big factor for more and more people in my area, sad really!!!!!
    dont mean to be doom and gloom but just find it really sad and pathetic to wipe out areas of deer for financial gain then move on to the next fruitfull spot in a small county such as this!!!!
    i,ll enjoy the genuine people and topics im sure!!!!

thanks yorkie, im a little further down but have some stalking not far from polperro

Hello and welcome Springer.

JR
    " not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "

Quote Originally Posted by springer View Post
    well to be honest stalking can be so fickle sometimes, i noticed a few people local to me who seem to be using sd for alterior motives shall we say!!
    i just dont get why people need to be devious, why not be honest so we all get on? money seems to be a big factor for more and more people in my area, sad really!!!!!
    dont mean to be doom and gloom but just find it really sad and pathetic to wipe out areas of deer for financial gain then move on to the next fruitfull spot in a small county such as this!!!!
    i,ll enjoy the genuine people and topics im sure!!!!
    welcome aboard hah yer right wot u say i am only just starting out but cos of setbacks will be even later
    and if they lemon brains keep wiping out the little pockets before they establish wont be none left only want want want a couple or 3 a year to scoff not sell