Thread: Shonnie the Shooter

Thumbs up Shonnie the Shooter

Anyone see this last Wednesday?

Great to see a fellow shooter, stalker and serious drinker get out and about, John I take my hat off to you sir you are indeed a national treasure.

Good luck in the future.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01dd64w

Well done that man, just a pity the country doesn't put the same effort into shooting sports as it does everything else.
    The same for the sponsorship,I think had he had some family support with him at the games he just may have wipped the the board, he's achieving better scores with half the shooting practice than his peers are who have plenty of cash and sponsorship .

The beauty is he is young enough to follow the sport for years to come excellent effort .
    Last edited by widows son; 19-03-2012 at 00:08.

Quote Originally Posted by widows son View Post
    Well done that man, just a pity the country doesn't put the same effort into shooting sports as it does everything else.
    The same for the sponsorship,I think had he had some family support with him at the games he just may have wipped the the board, he's achieving better scores with half the shooting practice than his piers are who have plenty of cash and sponsorship .

The beauty is he is young enough to follow the sport for years to come excellent effort .
    The lack of support, financialy really comes to the fore in this program. Couldn't even afford to take his highly supportive GF with him!
    If he was a farmer putting up a new wind turbine he would have had cheques crashing into his pockets!!! This country has got it all wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by remmy700 View Post
    The lack of support, financialy really comes to the fore in this program. Couldn't even afford to take his highly supportive GF with him!
    If he was a farmer putting up a new wind turbine he would have had cheques crashing into his pockets!!! This country has got it all wrong!
    Here here I'll second that .

really enjoyed watching this fair play to him
    there is so much money out there some people are backed to the hilt
    with his family behind him and his will to win im sure he will succed
    I wish him all the best for the future regards pete .