Congratulations

widows son

Congratulations to Kilmarnock Scottish league champions excellent result .dont see any multi million pound players on there side unlike the losers lol

Stan you'll have to ask Neil Lennon he's the balistics expert ,well he get the stuff through the post free too while I'm paying £40.00 a box for fed bt

Hilarious,, the man gets bullets posted to his family home,, what a josh !!

Aye. Killie won, good on them,, keep it to the football though eh??

Great when the underdogs come out on top
Just shows that it is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of fight in the dog!
Well done.

Great result, very sad news after it thou as Liam Kelly's (Kilmarnock player) dad passed away after the game, thoughts are with him and his family R.I.P

That is sad news. Hope he knew the result, he would have been proud of his son and happy when he passed on.
Thoughts with Liam.

Great result, very sad news after it thou as Liam Kelly's (Kilmarnock player) dad passed away after the game, thoughts are with him and his family R.I.P

Would like to re-itterate the above. I was at the game and while it was a fantastic day this family's loss kind off puts the game of football and most other things into perspective. As a Killie fan (not by any means an avid one) I would gladly forfiet the win yesterday for young Kelly still to have his dad.

Having said that, Can you hear the Celtic sing? Noooo Noooo..............

What a way to bow out Mr Kelly..... i'm not fussy who beats "the hoops".
killie-pie.jpg

Last edited:
Back