Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planned litter of bmh pups continued ............

Planned litter of bmh pups continued ............

Evening all ,

as most of you are aware , i've been planning to breed my BMH bitch xena for quite some time and due to the birth of my daughter last year clashing puppy due dates , breeding got quashed .

Xena finally came into season yesterday , and after speaking to sikamalc (Todd is the intended sire) yesterday on the phone , breeding will take place on th the 31st march .

i know due to the time lapse , all those interested in being put on my pup list have had either had a change in situation or have sourced pups else where , so i am now making a new list .

so all those interested in having a pup from me please drop me a pm , and i will be pleased to help with any infromation you require .

cheers lee

Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post
    Evening all ,

as most of you are aware , i've been planning to breed my BMH bitch xena for quite some time and due to the birth of my daughter last year clashing puppy due dates , breeding got quashed .

Xena finally came into season yesterday , and after speaking to sikamalc (Todd is the intended sire) yesterday on the phone , breeding will take place on th the 31st march .

i know due to the time lapse , all those interested in being put on my pup list have had either had a change in situation or have sourced pups else where , so i am now making a new list .

so all those interested in having a pup from me please drop me a pm , and i will be pleased to help with any infromation you require .

cheers lee
    Is it technically possible to put the pedigrees of both dogs on this website?

If the pups are anything like their mum they will be belters.

Good luck

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by barongcw View Post
    Is it technically possible to put the pedigrees of both dogs on this website?
    i did have them both on here via a link to a continental bmh web site , ill try and find it again

Quote Originally Posted by barongcw View Post
    Thank you

Up dated all those concearned and interested !

ok after burning the midnight oil into the early hours of this morning , i have finally got all the information that i needed for the breeding of my bavarian mountain scenthound bitch XENA .

both dogs are KC regisered.

the following 3 links are to a polish website which is a database for just about all the bavarian mountain scenthounds in europe .

the first link is for the pedigree for my bitch - XENA Z KLANU POSOKOWCOW VON ZERNO (IMPORTED FROM POLAND )

www.bazaBGS.com - Database

the second is the intended stud dog belonging to sikamalc - TODD CANYON

www.bazaBGS.com - Database

and the third is the 4 generation TEST pedigree for the intended mating .

www.bazaBGS.com - Test mating

if anyone wishes to contact me for mor details please drop me a pm !

cheers lee

if anyone wishes to contact me for mor details please drop me a pm !

cheers lee
    Last edited by leec6.5; 19-03-2012 at 21:48.

Thanks for the info Lee,

could you tell me have they been hip scored ?

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat View Post
    Thanks for the info Lee,

could you tell me have they been hip scored ?

Tony
    yes
    pm sent

Todd Canyon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	017.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	378.3 KB 
ID:	13964

Here is a picture of Todd taken late last year. He has been responsible for finding a good number of deer and he is now 5yrs old.

Well i hope the mating was successful and pups are on there way may i ask did Mark put restrictions on your bitch lee as i know he did on all the others.