Thread: Pajero 2.5 K Reg

Pajero 2.5 K Reg

Located in Stirling. It's on auto trader at 1500 ONO. I am v happy to reduce this for an SD member in Scotland looking for a 4x4 run around to 1000 ONO. Moving south again, great being in the army! Mrs wants to reduce to 1 set of wheels.

http://autotrader.mobi/used-cars/adv...aufh7l2pdk3af6

See link above for pics

A well used yet still capable 4x4 import model. It has proven a great asset through the bad winters and is great run around. It has been taken off road and there is evidence of this. i.e. it is not in pristine condition but still runs well, it has been well tested. Sold due to moving house to southern England where I will not need the off road capability. Maintenance Carried out: - New rear brakes and pad fitted Jan 2012 (Kwik Fit guarantee). - New Alternator and Battery (2 year Guarantee) fitted Dec 2010. - New exhaust tailpipe fitted Oct 2011. I am looking for 1500 ONO. I am open to offers. MOT runs to 11 Jul 2012 Tax runs out at the end of March 2012. 1,500

Sorry all, this is an import so mileage is km or circa 93k miles bring on the offers!

Does a price reduction to 800 interest anyone? Really want to shift it as the cost of moving it to Wiltshire will be painful and it will be a slow journey.....

Is the vehicle still available? I have sent you a pm but have not heard back yet.

OK. For some reason my pm and thread answers are ignored by the seller. You can keep your vehicle and sorn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyxologos View Post
    OK. For some reason my pm and thread answers are ignored by the seller. You can keep your vehicle and sorn it.
    See other thread...

Sorry psyxologos, been away with work. I have PMed my number, give me a call.

Many thanks

Thanks. I did notice that you logged in three times since I sent the pm, and you actually posted on this thread, but I still did not get a response to my pm. I guess you might have not noticed it. I shall give you a call shortly.