Thread: Badger Cull Abandoned.....

Badger Cull Abandoned.....

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Environment Minister John Griffiths said he had instead opted to vaccinate the animals after carefully considering the scientific evidence.
    Scandalous. I think that should read:

Environment Minister John Griffiths said he had instead opted to vaccinate the animals after carefully considering the townie voters.
    I wonder if their vaccination program will be the same as the one they did around here - overnight, all the badgers in the areas they were working in disappeared...

How much does it cost to vaccinate a Badger? Answers on the back of a ten pound note please.

There was a scheme in the Hebridies to remove hedgehogs, the cost was rediculous, about 250 per animal I think. The scheme to eliminate Ruddy Ducks is another example of these grand plans.

Watch this space!!

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrimmick View Post
    How much does it cost to vaccinate a Badger? Answers on the back of a ten pound note please.

There was a scheme in the Hebridies to remove hedgehogs, the cost was rediculous, about 250 per animal I think. The scheme to eliminate Ruddy Ducks is another example of these grand plans.

Watch this space!!
    (Whatever the local cost of a .223 round is!)
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

British Veterinary Association president Carl Padgett said it was a "political decision, rather than a scientific one", that would "potentially set back our efforts to tackle this devastating disease by many years".