tikka t3 lite or cz550 {243}

Yeap! Bartman have a look at the 'Tikka T3 versus ?' It will tell you all you need to know. CZ are okay but a bit basic and cheap. I don't know many stalkers who use them. Infact I don't know any at all! :rolleyes:

Bartman, I have three CZ's a 6.5X55 550 American, a 527 American in .222 and 452 American .22 LR, I also have a 243 and a Hornet BRNO. Beowulf is right they are cheap, well cheaper than a lot of others, they are in my opinion though, excellent value for money. They have all been extremely accurate straight out the box, have excellent single set triggers that are easy to adjust, and they all have pretty Walnut stocks. Not that it means they shoot any better or that I molly coddle them. In fact my oldest gun, a 1949 Hornet, has a remarkable stock for it's age, the barrel is almost white, but the stock is nice.

Now, I have never fired a Tikka but, I did handle one in a gunshop the other week, a T3 lite in 270 the barrel had been shortened by a couple of inches and a T8 moderator fitted, and it was a revelation. It was extremely well balanced and came to the shoulder easily. This combined with the many good reports about Tikka in general means that I have come to the decision that the next rifle I get will probably be a T3 lite.

So, there you have it, complet happiness or complete confusion, depending on your point of view. :confused:

John

I ALSO HAVE A .223 CZ AMERICAN AND A .22 RIMFIRE AMERICAN CZ AND THEY ARE GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY,WOULDNT SWAP THE 223 ITS GREAT ON FOXES,ALSO GOT A TIKKA.308 ASWELL VERY GOOD ASWELL.HAVE A LOOK AT BOTH YOU WONT GO FAR WRONG WITH EITHER.

remmy?

with the exchange rate what it is maybe you could consider a remmy 700 or a ruger m77 mk2. both are good, i have oneof each.

steve

l have a cz in 243 and its a cracking weapon shot well strait from the box, l have to say tho l have had it a few years now and l feel a change coming on in fact l have looked around and handled tikka's and other makes and the one l think l will settle on is sako, l have a sako in 308 and love it although l don't use it nearly enough, in fact l feel a session on the does with the 308 coming on :lol: .

Back