Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Hi everyone am new to the forum but had firearms for 20 years or so, currently using a 243 & hmr 17. mostly used for vermin control but am lucky enough to have access to plenty of roe and some very large reds on the grounds I,ve been shooting for the last 15 years or so. I,m not really into stalking in a big way having shot only 5 roe over the last few years, so I suppose I,d be classed as a novice. As for the reds I,m presently considering getting something a bit more heavy duty and maybe taking one or two as everyone abouts seems to be doing the same, and thats not counting the poachers / dog men etc.

Hello
    Welcome, hope you enjoy the forum
    Mick

well done snowy, joined the forum.

its a diverse place thats for sure!!

Welcome to the forum Snowy

Hello bud nice to see you on the site
    Johns got a .300 wetherby at the right money, i was playing with it at the weekend might be heavy duty enough for you. DF

Hello bud nice to see you on the site
    Johns got a .300 wetherby at the right money, i was playing with it at the weekend might be heavy duty enough for you. DF
    Seen it mate but got two sindicates to pay first, then we,ll see.I don,t think its the sort of thing he sells a lot of so possibly still be there.Another option i could always borrow that 375 mag you,ve got on order

Cheers to everyone else for the welcome hope to be a participating member will start picking over the brains at a later date.
    Last edited by snowy; 20-03-2012 at 19:49.

i wish, knowing my luck Snowy i'll end up with a catapult

I know where there may be a 375 mag for sale....

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses