Thread: Bronze medal Muntjac buck

Bronze medal Muntjac buck

Hi, Guys - just completed this Muntjac buck for SD member deerhungry on behalf of one of his clients, and post pics here at his request. Lovely buck that just lost out on silver @ 56.8 points. ATB Bill.

Looks fantastic . great job,

That looks brilliant Bill, well done.

Bronze medal Muntjac.

Cheers, guys - appreciate your kind comments. Incidentally, I currently have a SD members gold medal Muntjac at hand for mounting, but he needs a new cape due to 30.06 bullet damage, can anyone help him out with a nice cape? Bill.

Can't promis anything and had i known last week he could have had three or four which all got dumped. I'm out this weekend and next if i get anything I'll take a photo and PM you. Have access to a freezer so will put the cape in the freezer if i get one and then it should be fine if you want it. All i'll ask for is the cost of postage.
    Win Mod 70

Muntjac cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Win Mod 70 View Post
    Can't promis anything and had i known last week he could have had three or four which all got dumped. I'm out this weekend and next if i get anything I'll take a photo and PM you. Have access to a freezer so will put the cape in the freezer if i get one and then it should be fine if you want it. All i'll ask for is the cost of postage.
    Win Mod 70
    Thanks so much for your kind offer. It is really appreciated and I am sure he will be over the moon if you get one for him. Here is a link to the Muntie in question. All the best, Bill. Member looking for the cape is: ajfab

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u.../37116-muntjac