Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aproved witnessing

Aproved witnessing

Hi guy's,

Just dipping my toe in the water here but having just filed all my paperwork to become an aproved dmq witness ,just how much call is there for this service and what do you all think the cost should be .

I don't mean this to come across as a business venture but purely how much demand there is for dsc2 witness stalking.

regards Mark.

Charge=nil

Level 2 in the presence of Mark or John=you have to pay the candidate 100 for putting up with you (for each witnessed stalk)

Level 2 in the presence of Mark only= you have to pay the candidate 200 for putting up with you (for each witnessed stalk)
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark 1 View Post
    Hi guy's,

Just dipping my toe in the water here but having just filed all my paperwork to become an aproved dmq witness ,just how much call is there for this service and what do you all think the cost should be .

I don't mean this to come across as a business venture but purely how much demand there is for dsc2 witness stalking.

regards Mark.
    how much did it cost you when you did your level 2

Hi Trouble.

In total just short of 500 , 350 with fc ranger and 150 from a good friend to finish it off that is why I was asking .

Hi Trouble.

In total just short of 500 , 350 with fc ranger and 150 from a good friend to finish it off that is why I was asking .
    Not that good a friend me thinks

https://m.facebook.com/UKSHA-502164506587351/
    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

First witness.....150 (I also had to pay for the stalk and the carcass!..........................+tip!)
    second and third...free

But free with a capital F.

My 2nd witness will be provided with a sika rep head or better for his troubles and it will be my pleasure to make sure he gets the best I can provide him.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

There isn't much call for it around here in Suffolk. I don't charge anything for the service if on someones own ground, but I'd expect my basic costs to be covered such as fuel etc...
    If you intend on doing it for monetary gain, you'll not make much! I got mine for nothing and look upon it as my way of giving something back.
    MS

Hi Trouble.

if thats what you were happy to pay you know what to charge

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    There isn't much call for it around here in Suffolk. I don't charge anything for the service if on someones own ground, but I'd expect my basic costs to be covered such as fuel etc...
    If you intend on doing it for monetary gain, you'll not make much! I got mine for nothing and look upon it as my way of giving something back.
    MS
    thats the way it should work , my mate witnessed mine , 2 here then he invited me to his ground for a great big roe buck

There is no limmit to what you can charge but were we are there is no charge. If i go to peoples ground they give me what my costs are if they come to me they be me my standard rate. That means if i do not think they are up to the job they dont get it and i feel no presure.