elasticated scope caps

Mungo

Hi folks,

I'm trying to find a scope caps joined by a bit of elastic (if that makes sense). They used to be very common (I still have 2 scopes with them), but can't find any at all now.

Any suggestions gratefully recieved.

Mungo

I've not seen them used for a long time. On the open hill my rifle is sleeved and when woodland stalking, my rifle is over my shoulder and ready to use.

Regards JCS

Swarovski still supply them with thier 'scopes but i don't know where you could get them... are they the bikini type?

Why not get a inner tube and cut a 3 inch strip right through it. You then get a very large elastic band which you stretch over both ends of scope.Keeps muck and water out:D You should get a lot of use out of one old tube.

Seemples!!!!!

Swarovski still supply them with thier 'scopes but i don't know where you could get them... are they the bikini type?

Most new scope still come with them I thought, my new Zeiss certainly did, as did the recent S&B.
As for where you get Swarovski ones, well you just call Swarovski UK and they pop a set for free in the post :D

Neil. :)

I recently bought a second hand Swarovski 6x42 with 2 marked turret covers and "past its best" bikini cover.

Emailed Swarovski direct and 4 days later they sent out 2 new turret covers and new bikini cover free of charge.

The original poster doesn't say what make of scope he has but if it's swarovski I'm sure they'd help.

Excellent service from them yet again

Rb

Back