Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Optics Wharehouse / Scopes Direct

Established Poster

Optics Wharehouse / Scopes Direct

I just wanted to record the excellent service which I have experienced from this company over the last month. I ordered a bi-pod from their internet site and I received an email back to say that the item I wanted was out of stock until the end of that week. Rather than keep me waiting they were sending an alternative (and significantly more expensive) bi-pod of a similar spec at no additional cost to me which duly arrived by courier. So well pleased.
    Last Friday I broke both my Butler Creek scope covers when out crawling into a group of fallow so I ordered a set of Hawke flip-ups from Scopes Direct over the weekend and they arrived on Tuesday. I didn't have time to fit them until the following day and found the occular cover was too small despite what the Hawke sizing chart said. A phone call to OW and was told 'no problem, send it back' which I did in Wednesday's afternoon post. This morning, Friday, a more expensive Butler Creek replacement arrived in the post at no additional cost to me.
    So well done Optics Wharehouse, with service like this you are assured of my custom!

I remember a while ago I ordered some reloading gear i think, from here.
    One to look at for shooting gear NOT just optics.

always been good to deal with for me too

I do believe that is the place I brought some Hilver rings from.................................. not the first time either and always quick to ship the order out too.

Can't fault these either

Very good company to deal with, helpful all the way and good prices too especially on Burris at the moment.

great company. superb prices and fast post. also there postage fees are very fair

I've always had excellent service from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    I do believe that is the place I brought some Hilver rings from.................................. not the first time either and always quick to ship the order out too.
    OW are local to me I have the advantage of being able to drop in rather than dealing via the internet. I know they bought up all the ex distributors stocks of Hillver mounts, bases and rings and OW is the place to go first when it comes to sourcing hard to find mounts.