Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well we made the paper, didnt make any difference tho

well we made the paper, didnt make any difference tho

happy now ?
    Last edited by Scots_stalker; 25-03-2012 at 17:26.

Brian, I feel for you. Its a shame you or your good lady aren't just out the pokey and your Social Worker would be getting things done!

My sister who also stays in North Lanarkshire is in similar position to yourselves. Her youngest girl was born with Spina Biffida and they got next to no help and absolutely no financial help with doing work in the house and recently buying a second hand bike thingy which the wee one can use to give her mobility and some independence. Second hand it cost her several hundreds of pounds.
    Recently someone came to the door with what they thought was the wee ones special bike that they had found dumped. Wasn't hers but eventually bike was traced to nearby scheme at a junkies house where it had been stolen from. Junkie owner didn't bother her arse as she had already been on to "the Social" to get a replacement and had only reported it stolen as she "had to get a crime number".
    Seems if you do the right thing, work, pay tax and generally keep your head down and get on with it, your on yor own.
    Come the revolution!!!

sounds about right mate , the paper hacked the story to bits too , i named everyone who said they couldnt help , and what social services threatened us with , but they didnt print it

Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post
    sounds about right mate , the paper hacked the story to bits too , i named everyone who said they couldnt help , and what social services threatened us with , but they didnt print it
    They could not print it or they would be up in court. The truth does not matter when dealing with these paper pushers and little empire builders.

Sorry to hear that your finding it hard to get the help you deserve.

I sympathise with your position. Unfortunately being a firearms owner you have given your name and address to all.

always looking on the bright side red dot aint cha,,,,,

Not at all SS, just be careful?

Red dot just wondering, why he needs to worry about people knowing he has a firearm, all my neighbors know I have a firearm, and I should think most people on this forums neighbors know they have one. Anybody who has a sporting magazine, there basc or CA magazines posted to there house, the postman assumes you have a firearm,so do the people at the sorting office. Your game dealer knows your address and so do his employes. If you use a debit card/ credit card to buy shooting gear, your credit card company and bank know this, and so do the people they sell your shopping information onto, your I T service provider assumes you shoot as you log onto forums like this one. There are far to many ways to find out who has firearms to worry about. But as the saying goes "just because your paranoid does not mean there not out to get you.

SS posted a link with his name an address in it which i would personally regard as a risky thing to do as he is living in a area not unknown for a wee bit of crime... that is all i'm saying. Take care.