Thread: Starshot

Starshot

I just found out that Starshot is back up and running. I remember watching the TV program when it was on back in the 80s and thinking 'I would love to try that'. So It seem's that I need to blow the dust of the shotguns and get some practice in.
    Anyone on here had a go?

Ezzy

Had a go years ago at a shooting ground on the outskirts of York. Don't want to bust your bubble but its no where near as good as seen on tv.All the top guns never even swung the barrells just pointed in the segments required where the frame already marked with previous shots called and pulled the trigger with whatever pause was required for the segment. Didn't bother going again pretty crap really.

snowy

Where?
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

Quote Originally Posted by ezzy6.5 View Post
    I just found out that Starshot is back up and running. I remember watching the TV program when it was on back in the 80s and thinking 'I would love to try that'. So It seem's that I need to blow the dust of the shotguns and get some practice in.
    Anyone on here had a go?

Ezzy
    Suzi Quattro in her leather gear took part I wasn't watching the shooting

"Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."