Thread: weirauch air rifle trigger adjustment?

weirauch air rifle trigger adjustment?

I'm looking for some help on how to sort out the trigger on my favourite squirrel basher. It's an old hw 77 k. At the moment its very sloppy with no definite/predictable let off. Does anyone know of a way of making it a bit more crisp without making it heavy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    I'm looking for some help on how to sort out the trigger on my favourite squirrel basher. It's an old hw 77 k. At the moment its very sloppy with no definite/predictable let off. Does anyone know of a way of making it a bit more crisp without making it heavy?
    Huh? The Weihrauch should have the Rekord trigger which is fully adjustable.. Sorry I know what they fitted but never having owned or played with a Weihrauch don't know the adjustments.

This might help:-

http://www.airguns.net/general_rekord_trigger.php

Hi Mate, at the middle of the trigger gaurd you have a small hole you put screw driver through hole to the adjusting screw turn either way for adjustment, hope this helps.
    Neil

You can adjust it by the screw mentioned but it has not solved the spongy unpredictable let off. I don't know how else to describe it. The link is helpful. Thanks. I will try taking it apart and giving it a good clean.

Your welcome. I thought there must be something on them out there in cyberspace as the rekord unit has been in use a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time now.

I suggest stripping the rifle and giving it a thorough clean.

The Record unit is a lovely trigger for a springer, once the gunk has been removed they come back to life.