Thread: Thanks for your help - Charged with assault

Thanks for your help - Charged with assault

I was charged with assault and needed some support from the forum ahead of being able to take proper legal advice on Monday.

I would like to thank the forum members for their help and assistance that I received over the weekend, and will advise the forum of the eventual outcome.

G

G hope eveything works out for you regards pete .

Hard to do, but sit back and look at it with a calm head.

Good luck.

G, good luck mate.
    .243 Weatherby Vanguard Synth /.223 BRNO CZ527 Synthetic
    .22LR CZ 455 Synth / 12G Stoeger 2000 / 12G U/O Bettinsoli
    12G Zoli SBS / .410 unknown Italian

Best of luck. You don't appear to be the sort that deserved this at all. Maybe a lesson for all of us here. It's so easy for people to criticise but we were not in your position with a damaged car and getting abused by the culprit who was clearly a moron!

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    Best of luck. You don't appear to be the sort that deserved this at all. Maybe a lesson for all of us here. It's so easy for people to criticise but we were not in your position with a damaged car and getting abused by the culprit who was clearly a moron!
    I've been in a few similar situations but the one that nearly tipped me over the edge was a road rage incident I was behind a lorry doing around 50mph when along the cue of traffic the usual impatient moron nearly wiped me my niece and nephew my girlfriend and brother out as well as the on coming cars and those behind anyway to cut a long story short said moron decides to fill up at the petrol station 1/4 mile down the road so I decided to follow him and have a word when all of a sudden another car pulls up which was the one he nearly had a head on with, he had obviously turned around and followed us in the station he had his young family in the car but he was not the fac/sgc holder type and let's say he was taught a lesson but I can't go on a journey out of the town without somebody trying to kill me people just seem to have a death wish by all means kill yourself but don't wipe the innocent out bloody morons...