hi from leicester

triggersqueezer

hi guys ,i'm mike from leicester. to date my shooting has been pest controll mainly fox and rabbit.i shoot fac air ,.17 hmr and .204 .i home load for the .204. about 5 months ago i did my dsc1 and so far i have completed two stalks (sort of) the first was a farmed deer cull and second i drew a blank but just being out looking was great.i'm a tree surgeon now but for many years i was a butcher so processing the meat was no problem.as in all my shooting bieng on these forums is a free education and i'm here to learn and hopefully make a few friends along the way.

atb mike

welcome mike i'm the same as you working on my dsc2 i've drawn a few blanks mainly on bucks nead two more so i'm off on thursday for a doe or two fingers crossed.i'm north leicester ,good luck rgd malc

welcome mike i'm the same as you working on my dsc2 i've drawn a few blanks mainly on bucks nead two more so i'm off on thursday for a doe or two fingers crossed.i'm north leicester ,good luck rgd malc

good luck thursday malc.if your north leicester i'm birstall keep in touch its nice to know outher shooters in the area.

hi mike small world only at mountsorrel i.ll pm you with my number some time,malc

Been keepering Tony Coopers shoot at Rothley since 2004. Got a young understudy now who will eventually take over. May be you lads can join us beating this coming season

Been keepering Tony Coopers shoot at Rothley since 2004. Got a young understudy now who will eventually take over. May be you lads can join us beating this coming season

i must know you or have seen you about,i'm allways shooting round fred barbers land at rothley.thanks for the offer never tried beating might be a good day out.

Mr Barber shoots at Rothley once or twice most seasons. Maybe it would be good if you came that day. No pressure though. Open invite.

Back