Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Roe/Sika sack- 21

Last edited by widu13; 27-03-2012 at 13:52.
    .243 Weatherby Vanguard Synth /.223 BRNO CZ527 Synthetic
    .22LR CZ 455 Synth / 12G Stoeger 2000 / 12G U/O Bettinsoli
    12G Zoli SBS / .410 unknown Italian

Just what I was looking for to do my level 2! Will let u no how I get on with delivery and service etc.

Cheers rob

looks like mine i am very pleased with it ,the only fault with the sack is it needs leather slips to go over the buckles at the base of the straps , i sent mine in to have some fitted atb,wayne

Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    looks like mine i am very pleased with it ,the only fault with the sack is it needs leather slips to go over the buckles at the base of the straps , i sent mine in to have some fitted atb,wayne
    Hey you are right there, I have slips over the buckles on mine...I was out one evening and they had rode up...Scratched my wooden stock to buggery...Not good.

yes i did the same to my stock on my refurbished stutzen i was gutted only saving grace is its only light so will steam out,atb wayne. this is an easy fix on a great sack though and seems very strong easy worth alot more money,atb wayne

can anyone else log in?

I get as far as registering, then it wont let me click the NEXT button. its greyed out,

I logged in spent ages shopping. Put the order through until I got through to the end of the secure payment and said 'thankyou for your payment' then because I didn't click the link to go back to the askari website it deletes your order. ?!?

... Also can someone who has received one confirm the dimensions of this 'Roe/Sika' sack. The dimensions given don't sound big enough to fit a large muntjac nevermind anything else.

cant tell you the size off hand as im awaiting it to come back with the slips but i have had a large doe, camera gear and jacket in mine with room to spare if that helps,atb wayne

Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    cant tell you the size off hand as im awaiting it to come back with the slips but i have had a large doe, camera gear and jacket in mine with room to spare if that helps,atb wayne
    ...bigger than I thought then. Can you post some pictures of your modifications when it comes back?