Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DSC1 Passed at Donington Deer

DSC1 Passed at Donington Deer

Hi All, passed my dsc1 over the last few days with David Stretton at Donington Deer, islay walton, what a fantastic set up they have down there, thanks david and mark for all your help

Well done on passing your dsc1

well done i did mine there too a few months ago. nice and friendly down there

Well done, I did mine with David Stretton and agree it is a very good set up.

Daz308.

And I bet the food was great too :-)

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

yes the food was great, well looked after, in a great part of the country, it must be a nice area to live

can highly recommend the service they provide at islay walton, easy to get to as well and you are made most welcome as soon as you get there

Quote Originally Posted by Deanandrew64 View Post
    can highly recommend the service they provide at islay walton, easy to get to as well and you are made most welcome as soon as you get there
    +1 well done,did mine there a few years back david is a very nice bloke and situated in a cracking piece of the country.

yes i agree, david and his family are very nice people, and donington deer park with the ancient old tree stumps some of them nearly 1000 year old, top man, top venue would highly recommend him to anyone wishing to pass there level 1 atb Dean

I passed my dsc1 with David i just did the day testing not the full course. Really good atmosphere good food, nice family and a good set of assessors .