Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ooooooooooops!

Ooooooooooops!

I had a delivery of timber today to make a canopy roof for the walk-in chiller,and the delivery driver made quite an impression..........

Martin

I seen one of these hit a high voltage cable in Falkirk once and it was a major bang... Travis Perkins too. A wee bit like this....
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 27-03-2012 at 21:44.

That will cost Travis Perkins, dont think that will worry them much though the size that company is these days, hope the timber was better than some of the rubbish they try and sell me at times.

Quote Originally Posted by monynut View Post
    That will cost Travis Perkins, dont think that will worry them much though the size that company is these days, hope the timber was better than some of the rubbish they try and sell me at times.
    I did have to send some back MN 4.8mtr boomerangs...lol

must be something in the air, as i tipped a fork truck over yesterday!!! no one got hurt tho,just pride.lol
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

As a general rule we lose power at least once a year due to some farm worker shorting out the overheads with a crop sprayer boom.

or people shooting rooks off powerlines with their .22LR's......suss......yes, I've seen it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by monynut View Post
    That will cost Travis Perkins
    It couldn't have happened to a nicer company...

Haha,

I show that youtube video to students in some of my modules as a good example of a way ther can be a direct short to earth with an overhead line. Haven't found one with a JCB going through an und3erground cable yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by procee View Post
    Haha,

I show that youtube video to students in some of my modules as a good example of a way ther can be a direct short to earth with an overhead line. Haven't found one with a JCB going through an und3erground cable yet though.