Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foxpro jack attack decoy

Foxpro jack attack decoy

I have an order of Jack attack decoys on the way over from the USA.

http://www.gofoxpro.com/products/dec...jackdecoys.php

Its this model:

http://www.gofoxpro.com/products/dec...jackattack.php

The Jack attack can work standalone using the remote included or linked to your FoxPro unit using the AUX connection and AUX button on your remote. Great for foxing and for decoying on crows and Magpies.

These are for sale at Midway UK for 140. Im looking for 110 posted RMSD. Drop me a PM if your interested adn Ill put your name by one until they arrive (apx 1 week).

Attachment 14043

I've got one of the older type Jack in a box and they certainly work well, particularly in summer. Cubs when they start out, love them!

cheaper than the ones from anne summers !

2 remaining in stock. Great bit of kit this for use with or without a Foxpro caller using the included remote control.

Hi Steve,
    Mine arrived safe and sound, have not tried it yet but looks good. Thanks again for the perfect service.
    Cheers
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    Hi Steve,
    Mine arrived safe and sound, have not tried it yet but looks good. Thanks again for the perfect service.
    Cheers
    Mark
    NP. Have fun.

Just ordered the the Jack in box from Steve, I have the Fox-pro and using it remotely takes the focus off the rifle, works like a dream and had three foxes this week I reckon the decoy gives another visual attraction to pull them in, also got to say Steve is very fast on delivery and all at a good keen price, I can't buy them cheaper locally than he does including postage, top guy. deerwarden.

Quote Originally Posted by deerwarden View Post
    Just ordered the the Jack in box from Steve, I have the Fox-pro and using it remotely takes the focus off the rifle, works like a dream and had three foxes this week I reckon the decoy gives another visual attraction to pull them in, also got to say Steve is very fast on delivery and all at a good keen price, I can't buy them cheaper locally than he does including postage, top guy. deerwarden.
    Thanks mate...Still one remaining.