Thread: lucky bugger

lucky bugger

yet again ive just had an amazing surprise. i went over to euroguns to pick up a slab of shotgun cartridges and while there i was looking at browning t-bolt in .22(only looking at it as ive never seen one in the flesh) when the next thing i know my dad has told the guy behind the counter to leave it out and bought it for me!!!!! really really bloody chuffed

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    They are a cracking .22, I spent about 6 weeks trying to get one...couldn't! Ended up with a CZ 452.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

its a brand new un too, really looking forward to getting it modded and scoped so i can start using it properly..........it does look a bit small in my shoulder though lol....im 6'6 and 18 stone with this tiny rifle just protruding out of my mass hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    yet again ive just had an amazing surprise. i went over to euroguns to pick up a slab of shotgun cartridges and while there i was looking at browning t-bolt in .22(only looking at it as ive never seen one in the flesh) when the next thing i know my dad has told the guy behind the counter to leave it out and bought it for me!!!!! really really bloody chuffed
    Congratulations, you are lucky indeed to have such a nice dad! Enjoy it, I'm sure you will!

who's a lucky lad then

regards
    Craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

That's what Dads are for, isn't it ?
    after new radiator, pump, cambelt,thermostat etc.
    My sons car is now back on the road.

i cant wait.....i know im bloody lucky, he does do a hell of a lot for me

Well done again ziggy you are very lucky would your dad ever consider adoption

he would if you mean putting me up for adoption lol..... as long as i can keep my toys hahaha