Thread: How many?

How many?

Although i am not a great fan of sitting in a high seat ,for hours . The most i have ever shot is 2 Fallow in one sitting . I have a friend who one morning sat in a hi seat shot two Fallow ,then moved to another and shot two more. Whats the most you have shot from a high seat in a single sitting?

Chill

[QUOTE=chill123;350865]Although i am not a great fan of sitting in a high seat ,for hours . The most i have ever shot is 2 Fallow in one sitting . I have a friend who one morning sat in a hi seat shot two Fallow ,then moved to another and shot two more. Whats the most you have shot from a high seat in a single sitting?

7 Fallow and 2 Muntjac, also 4 Red, 2 Fallow and a Muntjac

Regularly shoot two fallow. Most is four which I've done twice. Have also done three muntjac twice. On most of the ground I shoot over if it wasn't for the high seats we wouldn't be able to shoot the deer at all. To flat and too much public access. The high seat give us a good vantage point to see the dog walkers and horse riders before they are anywhere near us and safe shots.

Im not a fan either so for me its 2 Fallow from a nice two seater in the New Forest
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...