Wanted: Stalking in Buckinghamshire

the_cunctator

Hi All,

I currently have to travel far and wide to stalk, as I appreciate lots of us have to - I'd like to find more local opportunities (at this rate I might not be able to get beyond 10 miles from home if people keep up the panic and drain the UK petrol reserves!).

Back to the issue....

I'm a reasonably experienced stalker with DSC1 and BASC insurance, BDS member (looking to go through my 2 when I've paid for my wedding!).

I have my own rifle (.308) and an open ticket. I'm also a conscientious sort and reliable! I'm interested in any opportunities that are out there, accompanied or not. I'm not fussy about species - as long as they're deer, and legal quarry ;) (wild preferred to park though)

AREAS: Bucks (I'm in mid Bucks), Oxon, Beds, Herts, Northants in order of preference (I will continue to travel further afield but something more local would be welcomed).

I fully appreciate that opportunities are limited, but hey, that's what this forum is for!

Keep your tanks full.

Cheers J

Hi j,

if you are interested i have a cancellation for muntjac doe on sat am,please pm me if you are interested or anybody else that happens to view this post

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

Thanks Muntjacstalker,

I'm shooting elsewhere this Sat but perhaps a future stalk could be on the cards.

All the best

John

Hi j
I may have some stalking in oxon and bucks drop me a line and I will try and sort some dates out.

Cheers Kelvin

Back