Laser Range Finder

Bigboab29

Hi Guys,

Im looking for a reasonable priced range finder. Looking to spend £150-300. Something that could target roe out to atleast 300 yards. Can anyone recomend something that would do the job> any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers Rob

Try to find a second hand Leica, they don't go wrong and you shouldn't have any problems finding a second hand one for that sort of money if you persist and trawl the adverts on here / ebay etc.

Thats my personal advice having done the same - i would rather spend 300 quid on a decent reliable accurate rangefinder like the leica, than 300 on a new pile of crud.

Hi Rob.

I managed to get a Leica LRF 1200 for £375.00 and it is a great piece of kit. Very small, excellent optics, clear display, and does range a long way indeed, in good conditions. Practical distance is easily achieved for stalking purposes, and great for using on unfamiliar ground - just to make sure of distance.

When misty / foggy, or in drizzle, performance is retarded but that is expected anyway.

Good Luck.

Neil.

If you only want to get out to around 600yds then the JSR or MTC unit for under £150 will do the job.
Second hand Leica or a Bushnell will be a lot better.

sanibel686
user-online.png

Established PosterJoin DateMar 2010LocationTynesidePosts139

[h=2]Leica LRF 1200 scanas new and cased[/h]
I have a leica LRF 1200 scan which is as new and cased for £330 inc p&p
I'll get a pic up over the weekend

Back