Thread: Extra Low or Low 34mm Rings for a Picatinny Rail

Extra Low or Low 34mm Rings for a Picatinny Rail

Hi,
    I'm looking for a set of extra low or low, 34mm rings to fit a picatinny rail. If anyone has a set they wish to sell, please get in touch.
    Thanks
    Bk

Hi

I looked for the same thing a while back to mount a PMII with 50mm objective on a Rem 700 Sendero. I ended up with armalon mounts and very good they are too but I would also look at third eye tactical

Cheers

S

Thanks, had a look at the Armalon site but never saw rings for sale, do they come in different heights?

What set up are you going to use with these, I had a 56mm PMII and a ziess on one of my demo rifles which used a rail and a 5 profile barrel and medium was as low as i could go before the bell of the scope fouled the front of the rail.

I have an identical set of mediums in the classifieds at the moment they may be of use to you.

Quote Originally Posted by twg1 View Post
    What set up are you going to use with these, I had a 56mm PMII and a ziess on one of my demo rifles which used a rail and a 5 profile barrel and medium was as low as i could go before the bell of the scope fouled the front of the rail.

I have an identical set of mediums in the classifieds at the moment they may be of use to you.
    It's a 4-16x50 PM11 sitting above a number 4 barrel. The picatinny rail has added a bit of extra height, hence the reason I was looking for low rings. Never saw your ad but will pm you.