Thread: Leupold European 30 3-9x40 matte

Leupold European 30 3-9x40 matte

scope is sold

price drop last one before it goes on ebay 185.00

this scope is unmarked, never used and never mounted,,,,it is brand new.

Leupold Euro 30, 3-9x40 30mm tube thin duplex ret,this is one of the new series of Leupold scopes only out of the box for the pictures every thing in the box including warranty card registration card owners manual resetable turrets,and a Leupold objective lens cover,,,original price still on the box,,great scope ideal for all situations,,,

•Patented Multicoat 4 coating and high-quality lenses increase the brightness and brilliance to a maximum
    •Absolute recoil resistance even with large-scale calibres and repeatable accuracy
    •Highly rugged design, absolutely watertight and dustproof
    •Centered reticle with constant post thickness over the complete magnification range, least possible target coverage, German Reticle No. 4 or Duplex
    •30mm diameter of the maintube
    •Windage and elevation adjustments according to the metric system, 1 click = 1 cm to 100 m
    •Expansive field of view and long eye relief
    •Compact, elegant design, matte finish
    •Easy flip-up lens caps
    •Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee. Guaranteed for life, like all Golden Ring optics, European 30 rifle scopes are covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee

200.00 posted.

bank transfer prefered method quick easy and safe, cash on collection, cheque.

cheers Paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 03-04-2012 at 17:21.
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

idiots on here

well i said to my self you get dick heads every where,,,i am fed up with the muppets on here that send you a pm saying i will have that mate got a mate in your neck of the woods who will pick it up for me,,,,

so from now on i dont care who it upsets i am going to name the people/ members on here who mess me about by telling me they want what i am selling.

so to kick of the first dick head is KEVIN01041961,,,tells you he wants your item then never gets back intouch.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Hi Paul

You have PM.

Cheers

LOL! will exbomz be the next ********...watch this space -

Hello No he will not, infact Paul said it made a change for some one to communicate when they say they will.

Paul's wife Sarah,,,,,as Paul is still at work and will be till about 10pm tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by trooper3.1 View Post
    Hello No he will not, infact Paul said it made a change for some one to communicate when they say they will.

Paul's wife Sarah,,,,,as Paul is still at work and will be till about 10pm tonight.
    ..a bit freaky,,and if I was Paul, I'd be asking the wife questions. (only joking)..

nothing freaky mate just get the wife to check my PMs when snowed under with work.

paul