Thread: Suzuki gsxr 750 / ducati m900 monster dark

Suzuki gsxr 750 / ducati m900 monster dark

SUZUKI GSXR 750 / DUCATI M900 MONSTER DARK

These bikes belong to my father in law who has gone into sheltered accommodation. I have stored them for the last year or so, but is now time for them to go and raise some cash for him.

SUZUKI GSXR 750

1999 T Reg. Black / silver and showing 28434 miles on the clock. Bike is fitted with a Harris end can and is generally in very good condition and had 2 former keepers prior to my father in law. The only downside I can see is the bike will require 2 new tyres, there is plenty of tread left on them but the bike was used to commute daily on straight A roads / duel carriageway and both tyres have central flat spots!

I charged the battery up yesterday, and it fired up first time and sounds sweet as a nut!

The bike is sold as seen and without MOT as my father in law does not have the funds or the inclination to undertake / organise this. £1250.00 ONO

DUCATI M900 MONSTER DARK

This a 2002 bike which my father in law brought with him from France when he moved back to the UK a few years ago. As such it has not been registered in the UK and still has the French number plates on it! He did start the UK registration process, had the bike MOTíd and the headlamp adjusted, but that is as far as went! The bike is standard and in very good condition and sounds superb! It has loads of receipts and the service book stamped, but as itís all in French I am unable to translate! The bike has just over 23000KM showing on the clock.

The bike is sold as seen and without MOT and it will be up to any new owner to register the bike in the UK as my father in law does not have the funds or the inclination to undertake / organise this. £1800.00 ONO

I can email pics on request and try and help with any queries, but these need to be sold and if someone would take both that would be even better!!

ATB

Tom

Always fancied the GSX, i had the Katana 550 and 1100 that preceeded it. I'm not in the market, but if you've got the photos anyway would you mind sending them to my eaddy - i'll pm it to you if you'll send - just like to look at a good old bike again

Cheers and good luck with the sale

Scrun