Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last chance CWD with a gent in Norfolk

Last chance CWD with a gent in Norfolk

By kind invitation i was able to stalk a cwd with Max this Morning, without sounding like i'm blowing smoke up his rear which i know he wouldn't thank me for i would still like to thank him for his hospitality.
    After seeing some of his cwd trophys ages ago he knew i would like a go at one, so a last chance stalk was arranged as i was down in Norfolk this weekend.

David has some cracking ground and before we started he asked should the opportunity should arise would i like to take a munty.
    I refrained but after seeing quite a few muntjac and the absence of a chink i wondered if i had made the right decision, but not to worry after stalking a way up the estate david got me onto one.
    At first it was a bit too far to identifiy the sex but david was sure it was a buck, it made its way towards between the arable and woodland and it turned out to be a nice representive cwd.
    David asked if i would like to try further on for a bigger buck, but as this was my first i thought a bird in the hand and all that.
    Anyway the deed done i was a very happy chappy and very greatful to David for finding the time to take me out, He not only is a true gent he's not bad at brekkies either . DF

Well done DF, a successful trip.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

top man our david regards pete

well done DF! sounds like you had a great outing.. Saw snowy today, he worked his little socks off!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfisherman View Post
    well done DF! sounds like you had a great outing.. Saw snowy today, he worked his little socks off!
    Snowy working ? now thats something i would like to see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you iv just read my post back and when he checks my grammar / spelling i'll be in for it

I I'm reading em you won't get me going you pair of ########

Well done Bob sounds like you had a good time.

Steve

Well done Bob, it sounds a nice stalk, looking forward to the pics.

Nice one Bob, You will have to find David another malform now