Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from me

hello from me

Hi just joined and saying hi, complete novice stalker from kent, appreciate any kent based stalkers getting in touch.

Hello willobank, I'm sure you will be contacted by someone local but a little more history might help .
    Regsrds Widu.

Welcome to the site, don't be shy tell us a bit about you, not too much just enough to give us a clue. I remember when I was aq boy walking along the old steam railway line in Tenterden shooting rabbits with a shotgun.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

welcome from northiam

atb steve

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Welcome to the site, don't be shy tell us a bit about you, not too much just enough to give us a clue. I remember when I was aq boy walking along the old steam railway line in Tenterden shooting rabbits with a shotgun.

John

RAILWAY LINE!! Stevens Rocket go by at the time John
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi and welcome Willowbank,
    I am some parts of the year in Dover, I used to live in Biddenden in 1988 .
    Martin

Hi Martin, Biddenden (famous for the Cider!!) is not very far from me, what are you doing in Bavaria?

Thanks to those that have replied, I would have thought there must be loads of stalkers in Kent but appears not, so will have to come over to Sussex perhaps?
    Shot my first Roebuck just over the Sussex border last year, the scull will be put up over the kennel doors when nature has cleaned it for me.

Has anyone recently done the BASC carcase and butchery course, like some feedback please.

Cheers Willowbank

Trying to earn a decent living wage plus the missus is bavarian and she wanted to be near the grandchildren.
    As far as I am aware there are no roe yet in Kent, which has always puzzled me.
    regards
    Martin

Hi Martin, no we dont at the moment have any Roe in Kent which is a shame but in time perhaps, I shot mine at Wadhurst in Sussex.

We do however seem to have a growing Boar population spreading steadily into Kent from the Sussex border as far as Aldington that I know of.... happy days.

Cheers Willowbank