Stalking in Hampshire wanted

sp4rkman

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any stalking available in Hampshire or neighbouring areas? I'm not really looking for trophies - just hoping to get out there and enjoy the countryside.

Of course joining a syndicate would be ideal but i know from experience they're hard to find in this area.

Thanks in advance.

sp4rkman

Hi
I am on a waiting list for a syndicate in Hampshire and am also looking for the same as yourself, I have the DSC1 and hve registered for the level 2. I am based in the New Forrest where are you? I have joined a syndicate in west Devon but as it takes a couple of hours to get there I would love to have something a bit closer.
The Chap I have been stalking with locally is cutting back and it doesnt look as if he will be having much stalking in the future
Chris Howard has had some Roe stalking up in Long Parish, I dont know if that is still available on a daily basis, his e mail is CMUNTJAC@AOL.COM
the other person I know of who has some stalking at Beauliu is Jan Andrews, if you google her name you will get contact No's
iF i HEAR OF ANYTHING WILL LET YOU KNOW, AND IF YOU DO FIND A SYNDICATE THAT IS LOOKING FOR MORE THAN ONE i WOULD BE GRATEFULL FOR THE HEADS UP. (sorry cap buttun stuck)
CHEERS
DOC

Hi Guy's

If you are still looking for some stalking in Hampshire I can possibly help.

I have access to Roe & Fallow in Hampshire, Muntjack in Oxford as well as some great big field stuff in Wiltshire.

The Hants and Oxford stuff is mainly woodland, it is all accompanied.

PM me for details

Back