Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: high seat

high seat

any body got any good designs for high seat comeing of metal ladder could u please post photo cheers Dean

try this one dean

there is also a free standing double i have made in my gallery but without dimentions.

What happened? you and Gazza scared to climb the one you built yesterday.Attachment 14248

we made these a few years ago Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2009-06-16 17.25.08.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	14253

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    What happened? you and Gazza scared to climb the one you built yesterday.Attachment 14248
    Jim, It's a test of skills. I have mine completed but it's design is now patented. LOL It has cushions and a shelf for your coffee cup.That bugger is trying to cheat by pinching someones else's design.

Dean, the seat goes at the top of the ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by pete evans View Post

there is also a free standing double i have made in my gallery but without dimentions.
    What section steel did you use Pete and is the height 3.5m overall or 3.5m to the seat.

Jimbo

Dean quickest way is to see the farmer. 3 straw bails one on top of the next Gives tyou a nice round platform. place a lidl round table parasole and seat on top. use ladder for access. You can have a picnic while you wait.
    Mind you someone did post a pic of something similar with a hot tub. Now thats luxury!!

Oh and Dean make sure you stipulate straw bales cos if you use silage ones you are walking home.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    Dean quickest way is to see the farmer. 3 straw bails one on top of the next Gives tyou a nice round platform. place a lidl round table parasole and seat on top. use ladder for access. You can have a picnic while you wait.
    Mind you someone did post a pic of something similar with a hot tub. Now thats luxury!!
    thats the one a want
    ?beat that one gazza