Thread: Chesterfield bypass

Chesterfield bypass

Any of you lads up my neck of the woods been down Chessy/Dronfield bypass and noticed the dead deer on the verge about half way down? I only noticed it last minute as I was flying past yesterday morning,I think its a Munty but could not quite tell, was going to have a proper look on my way to work but as the snow has come down they told me not to attend, what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Any of you lads up my neck of the woods been down Chessy/Dronfield bypass and noticed the dead deer on the verge about half way down? I only noticed it last minute as I was flying past yesterday morning,I think its a Munty but could not quite tell, was going to have a proper look on my way to work but as the snow has come down they told me not to attend, what a shame.
    it will be a Roe,there is a small family of them living on the right hand side heading into Chesterfield

Quote Originally Posted by see it shoot it View Post
    it will be a Roe,there is a small family of them living on the right hand side heading into Chesterfield
    will go and have a look later, as there have been one or two reports [unsubstantiated] of Muntjac around recently,but yes could have easily been a roe.