Thread: bespoke trigger blades

bespoke trigger blades

does anyone know of a smith good enough to make a trigger blade and shaft to replicate the non-set trigger on a CZ/BRNO from just a sketched/outline on paper from an original one?

should really be quite simple, take an old trigger blade, weld a custom cut shaft to it, shape the tip, and drill the hole in the right place....at least it's simple in my mind

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    does anyone know of a smith good enough to make a trigger blade and shaft to replicate the non-set trigger on a CZ/BRNO from just a sketched/outline on paper from an original one?

should really be quite simple, take an old trigger blade, weld a custom cut shaft to it, shape the tip, and drill the hole in the right place....at least it's simple in my mind
    http://www.shootingshed.co.uk/index.php

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

thanks for the link/connection, seems perfect for what I need, somehow the link worked a few days ago but no longer,,wonder if the server is down or he decided to pack up business over the last few days...

Working now (for me anyway).

If not working for you them PM me and I will give you David's phone number?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Just spotted this, I am here and building shiny things, I did have a problem with my site hosts bombing out the other day but it was only for a short period, You can find me here The Shooting SHED Journal | Tales from the shed, or the ramblings of a 50 something UK shooter. or email david at the same domain.