Thread: certificate Dsc1

certificate Dsc1

Hi All, just got home tonight to find letter from BASC with my DSC1 certificate inside and a badge, how proud i feel tonight, thanks to David Stretton at donington deer for the excellent service and facilities they have at islay walton, a fantastic place to do the course in some great surroundings

Quote Originally Posted by Deanandrew64 View Post
    Hi All, just got home tonight to find letter from BASC with my DSC1 certificate inside and a badge, how proud i feel tonight, thanks to David Stretton at donington deer for the excellent service and facilities they have at islay walton, a fantastic place to do the course in some great surroundings
    Well done Dean

Get strait onto lev 2 then home and dry you can apply to any syndicate then without any restrictions.
    Let me Know when you want to go to Club in tunnel.

JImbo

Thanks for that jim, just filling forms in now will have to get as couple of passport photos tomorrow and send it off, 105-00 to register, got nice badge with certificate as well, be in touch soon about meeting up at leek and some practice in the tunnel

also a quick thank you to jelen for there online training, i got 100% in both written tests dsc1 and meat hygiene, thanks mike allison