Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Hunting from Austria

Good Hunting from Austria

Hi fellow stalkers,

I am a hunt-nuts from Austria, generally interested in international stalking and especially in British deer stalking as the isle offers a variety of most interesting species - and most of all absolutely tremendous roebucks (being my alltime favorites....)

Cheers,
    Franz

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome Baran, I'm on the continent myself, in Geneva but originally from the UK.

Good forum this, I'm sure you'll feel very welcome. Where in the UK have you hunted?

Tschuss!

Scrumbag

Welcome Franz have you hunted in England recently????

Wayne

Hi Scrumbag,

Thanks for the warm welcome and sorry for being late was too busy with bloody job and forgot about the forum for a while... Have hunted in March with Wayne Davies (big man here in the forum :-) !!!! ) in the Midlands for Munties and bagged a brace of does; before that I did Scotland three times (love it!!!!!) and long ago South England once for mixed deer culling. You in Geneva?! Have friends there who are crazy hunters and telling me that Geneva is as poor place regarding our passion - so how do you fare?

Cheers,
    Franz

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the warm welcome and yes I have done the Midlands recently where some clever Munties made a fool of me and where I had the pleasure with a certain Mr Wayne Slaughterman Davies - know him :-) !?

hi Franz, do you hunt the chamois in the snow?

Hi Franz, wie gehts?

Geneva compared to the UK is a firearms paradise however there is no hunting in the Canton so we have to go elsewhere for sport. I am currently investigating France.

What do your buddies do?

ATB,

Scrummy

Quote Originally Posted by baran73 View Post
    Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the warm welcome and yes I have done the Midlands recently where some clever Munties made a fool of me and where I had the pleasure with a certain Mr Wayne Slaughterman Davies - know him :-) !?
    I thought it must be you my friend, not all of them made a fool of you there was a couple that were short sighted and deaf

The big bucks were too clever for us all that weekend better luck next time.

....used to do so until last winter when I still had a modest chamois shoot in the Alps - it is definitely great sport! This season I will guide a Swedish friend for a big rut buck and hope to welcome old Davies from the Midlands in September for autumn chamois stalking - snow in winter would kill him....:-)