Guntrader

User00003

over the last month I have emailed over 10 sellers about prospective rifles, asking fair questions about price and condition, not trying super-cheeky haggling, and stating I'm genuinely interested.

so far, 1 has replied...why does gunstar bother with the email option when clearly no one replies,,I know I could pick up the phone, but we live in the modern world of communications,..if you put down you have an email, then F'ing use it! if you want to be in business, then F'ing reply to customers enquiries!

jeeeez - LOL

Yip

It's when they are advertising a £3K rifle with no photos
OR
You get them advertising a .410 bolt action in the semi-auto section, point it out to them and they have a rant as if you'd called their pint a puff, etc.

Have had a couple of private sellers say that the goods were on the way, never thought to get a proof of posting, then never bothered sending any refund!!

Hmmm I must have been fairly lucky when I used Guntrader. It was through that site that I acquired the 25-06 P-H 1200C. I was looking for specific things and models and after searching the site e-mailed several vendors. Most of whom replied.

I did get a bit miffed with one who have a P-H model 1000 advertised as a M81 Classic and priced accordingly, when I pointed out the error the vendor was quite rude, but I suppose others potential buyers were not as dumb as he thought because over a year later he was still listing it a new higher price :rolleyes:.

Any way several e-mailed extra photos when asked to of more detailed shots and areas so as I said my luck must have been in as have noticed that quite a few have complained baoutt he lacjk of response and interest in replying when enquiries are made about their rifle listing.

Guntrader, sako 75 laminated vrment brand new, no Photo, emailed got photos bought and now the proud owne. I could put it on here nearly double asking and sell quickly. Watch the ones with no photos. not so popular so bargains can be had. if it says good cond. a sako is a sako is a sako. You know what it is like, Jim

Guntrader, sako 75 laminated vrment brand new, no Photo, emailed got photos bought and now the proud owne. I could put it on here nearly double asking and sell quickly. Watch the ones with no photos. not so popular so bargains can be had. if it says good cond. a sako is a sako is a sako. You know what it is like, Jim

Jim, I bought a Sako 75 of Guntrader about a year ago - 22/250. Bought it for £650 as it was a "bit rough". Damn thing will do an inch at 300 yards. I was ringing 3 inch gongs this morning at 375 yards with it. There are good deals out there, there are a lot of RFD's who are not really into rifles and just want to shift something they took in trade, the lads here are pretty clued in on rifle prices.

PKL - sometimes mail to sellers on Guntrader gets sent to their 'junk' boxes. There are bargains to be had, I've had a shotgun at 20% of its true value and a scoped double rifle at 50% of what I'd be happy to have paid.

Back