Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen range finder

Stolen range finder

Hi guy's.

Just a quick one I had my Leica crf 900 stolen out of my pick up in wigan on thursday night, if anyone get's offered one can you please pm me .

The annoying thing about it is who ever took it won;t have a clue what it is for and will probably just discard it.

To me it's invaluable , hope one day they get there's complete feral twats.

Regard's Mark.

they will probably sell it to a golfer.

Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    they will probably sell it to a golfer.
    I bet you feel better knowing that Mark...

"FOUR"
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

I meant golfers use a simple rangefinder based on the size of the pin,

several have lusted after my Leica, until told the price.

most scroates will know a golfist, if not a shooter.
    keep an eye on ebay.

Mark,
    Feck me I was just eyeing that up the other day, and some little f*k wit has beaten me to it,let me know when you get another one!

regards
    Now

if there is a god you will find who took it.that is if hes not inside mating his sister.sorry mate

lost my zeiss bins and lamping gear and phone in Carlisle years ago, replacing the gear doesn't 'replace' it

Why leave somthing like that in a truck? just like haveing 200 quid in cash sitting on the dashboard over night and being supprised that you car window was smashed the next morrning and the cash gone!.

Quote Originally Posted by reiver View Post
    Why leave somthing like that in a truck? just like haveing 200 quid in cash sitting on the dashboard over night and being supprised that you car window was smashed the next morrning and the cash gone!.
    Not like that at all reiver? I shouldn't think for one minute that it was sitting on the dashboard. Do we all now have to empty the car every time we get out just in case an opportunist thief breaks into your car. Take out your binos, sunglasses, loose change, sat nav, knives etc etc. The list could go on for ever with stuff people keep in their cars and use every day. Not forgetting firearms whilst you nip to the loo or grab a drink. Cars don't only get broken into at night after all. Surely propper parenting skills and tougher conditions in prison would enable us to keep hold of what we worked hard for but that going off subject!

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    Not like that at all reiver? I shouldn't think for one minute that it was sitting on the dashboard. Do we all now have to empty the car every time we get out just in case an opportunist thief breaks into your car. Take out your binos, sunglasses, loose change, sat nav, knives etc etc. The list could go on for ever with stuff people keep in their cars and use every day. Not forgetting firearms whilst you nip to the loo or grab a drink. Cars don't only get broken into at night after all. Surely propper parenting skills and tougher conditions in prison would enable us to keep hold of what we worked hard for but that going off subject!

I agree but my point was why leave a tool that is worth hundreads of pounds in a truck over night ? i would not leave a drill or powersaw in my locked van over night would you ?