My first buck of the season

Hi everyone been a while since I last posted a comment as have been working away ,rearing to see what bucks I had on my few patches I made a morning trip to 2012-04-06 11.12.32.jpg2012-04-06 11.12.23.jpg2012-04-06 11.12.06.jpga local peice of ground and found this beauty lurking up a hedgerow .

Wow, great trophy there mate, first outing for the bucks tomorrow for me this season be nice to see an eye catcher like him.

Cracking buck and really interesting head on it. Congratulations on such a good start to the season.

George

Hi thanks for your comments really appreciated, I weighed the head this morning after a few days drying out and is still weighing 642 grams im one happy hunter , and yes hes very unusual eight pointer a great trophy and memory to have hope you all do aswell

If you're weighing full skull then anything over 630gr will almost certainly go Gold!! Letting them come on does pay.

hi again thanks for further comments ,teyhan1 i do normally like to leave my bucks to mature as he is only about 3 years old but on this certain piece of land I'm managing i have a a guy who hunts a piece next door to me and it would have been a disappointment for me to lose him to another stalker. As i have watched him grow from a young animal for some time kind regards Liam .

Back